In order to catch up on my much neglected TBR list, I am not accepting any new requests at this time.
Hi! If you are interested in a review of your novel, please send me your request and include your name, the title of your book, and genre at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on my Contact Me page.
I will consider requests from all publishers and authors (including self-published authors), as long as it falls into one of my preferred genres. I will accept materials in the following forms: ARCs, eARCs, paperbacks, and ebooks.
My preferred genres are: Women’s Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Chick-Lit, Mystery/Suspense, and some YA. Please no Sci-Fi, Fantasy, LGBT, or Erotica. Please note, if the book does not fall into one of my preferred genres, I will automatically reject your request.
I will post my review on the following: my blog, Twitter, and Goodreads. If you would like, I can also post on Amazon and/or Amazon UK. Due to my schedule, it will take me at least 8-10 weeks to post a review and maybe longer. Please keep that in mind when contacting me.
I am also open to posting Release Blitzes, Cover Reveals, Author Interviews, etc. Just let me know and we can work something out.
My Rating Scale (out of 5):
- 1/5 – DNF…I will not post reviews that fall in this rating
- 2/5 – Was able to finish, but didn’t like anything about the book.
- 3/5 – Very average. I can see potential (either a good plot or writing).
- 4/5 – Good. I enjoyed the book.
- 5/5 – Fabulous! Couldn’t put the book down and loved everything about it.